Friday, March 18, 2011

First Impressions Of The Nintendo 3DS: 3D Done Right

I'll be the first to admit that I thought the 3DS would be a gimmicky also-ran. I followed the handheld console from E3 to a hands-on at CES and now with the device in my hands I can report that Nintendo will have a hit on their hands. The 3DS is the DSi grown up. The UI is highly polished and there are a number of interesting features including a "suspend mode" for games that allows you to drop into Nintendo's communication and photo interface to take pictures and send notes. If I didn't know any better, I'd say Nintendo was trying to create a lifestyle device a la the iPod Touch, a path they've hinted at in the past with the DSi.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/7fhIuqM7cSI/

AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING MICROSOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment